Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Good, the Bads and the Query

The Good
Today at lunch I was running a bunch of errands when I was stopped on the street by a fashionably dressed woman who wanted to know where I got my handbag. Me - (looking down to see what I was carrying) oh - it's vintage. Her - It's fabulous. Me - (says) Thank you. (Thinks - that was $7.00 well spent!)

The Bads
Today at lunch I was running a bunch of errands - on my first day back in winter shoes - closed toe, closed heel, 3 inches. What was I thinking? Ouch
The humidity is gone, and with it my easy curls - I'm back to straightening my hair - it is more reliable in this weather - but also time consuming. Sigh.

The Query
Today at lunch I was running a bunch of errands. As I was hobbling back towards the office, I passed f'ing Macy's, where I saw a large corner window display advertising Martha Stewart linens. Hmmmm, K-Mart to Macy's? Lateral move?

1 comment:

Teri said...

RE Martha...I think that might actually be a demotion.

Stupid Macy's and their stupid red star.

As for shoes...silly girl! ease back into it with the 1" mary janes or clogs. Or, if you're me, with 1" mary jane clogs in olive green! fun!