Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Back

I'm still too close to the 'Alas, The Trip Is Over' sorrow to detail things like the number of 18 oz mimosas consumed while watching as the large rain down did rain, or compare the many meals of red beans and rice purchased all over town, or recall the delightful musical stylings of The Dixie Cups heard at the equally delightful Rock n' Bowl (or the subsequent brush with complete incompetence at the Burger King), or the deliciously meat-alicious meal at Le Petite Grocery, or the collard greens and sweet potato casserole at Elizabeth's, or the ride on the 'Poo-zho' (Peugeot) scooter.

And, of course, all these events of which I cannot speak pale in comparison to how much I miss the New Orleans Crew (Krewe?) - sigh. I spent the whole weekend in a nearly continuous state of laughter. I miss those guys!

On the plus side, today I have a luncheon to attend at which John Edwards will be speaking. I look forward to hearing what he has to say.

No comments: