Sunday, January 4, 2009

Faith

Now that I am on an academic calendar, I consider that my new year starts tomorrow.  My word of the year (M-Bee's wise notion) is faith - as in leap of, but also as in faith that little changes, done consistently, can have big changes.  So here is my first little change - I'm writing a little bit here, even if it is dull and less than perfect.  

And here is my second little change - which hopefully makes this post less dull (my theory is that photos are per se interesting) - here is my meal plan for tomorrow (sans the milk for the cereal, which I forgot):

Planned meals - odd concept.  I'm now off to plan my outfit.  Curiouser and curiouser.

4 comments:

Teri said...

Is that lentil soup? Or vegetable? Or some other Amy's soup that I somehow don't recognize? :-)

Atalanta said...

That is the minestrone - 3 of those and 3 of the lentil sold as a pack at Costco - run don't walk!

Teri said...

OMG!

I'm going tomorrow morning, I swear. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Faith is an excellent word of the year.

Glad to see you posting again!
Melissa