Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Dark Knight - Here! In Chicago!

Christian Bale is filming in Chicago - there was just a mildly related story on NPR (smoke or something in a building that was being used as a location for the Batman sequel) causing a certain unseemly excitement as I sit here manipulating spreadsheets.

Now I'll have to play the Country Cousin if I see any filming, ditching my usual in-the-know-ho-hum attitude when stumbling across a location shoot. I am maintaining a semblence of dignity in this situation only by refraining from going out *looking* for the movie crew.

Incidentally, word on the Us Magazine street (picked up by IMDB, so please God make it be true for me) is that Maggie Gyllenhaal is taking over the Katie Holmes role - now that is some Same Character/Different Actor action that I can fully support!

1 comment:

Delia Christina said...

christian bale?
in chicago?

i faint. i pant. i die.